Monday, February 9, 2009

Day 39 of 365


Emily and I were in Walgreen's this weekend and ended up browsing the aisle with all the Valentine stuff. Of course, I was craving chocolate so we ended up with what became my photo for today. I'm not really sure I like having a huge bag of M&M's that are only red, pink and white. The brown ones are my favorites and I missed them in this bag. These were actually on sale 2 bags for $5.00 so we were forced to get a second bag. The second bag of M&M's are all green and on the packaging it states, "Green is the new color of love". Something to think about.

Until tomorrow...

5 comments:

  1. Great shot! I love how they fade to blur in the background. Green just doesn't say love to me but maybe they are trying to start a new trend :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummm!! I was telling Rick yesterday that I was craving chocolate too. We were at the mall, so I got a brownie, and that seemed to satisfy my craving! I love M&M's though...super shot. Green huh? I'm not feeling it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, I want some M&M *lol*
    Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful perspective and it such a shame that you "had" to buy another bag (LOL)! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete