Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 38 of 365


Last night was Winter Formal. I took several photos of Emily and her boyfriend, Chris, before they left, but the lighting in our house is awful. This one is really the best of the bunch, but I had to do a lot of post processing. We've known Chris for several years now (he's a senior this year) and this is the first time we've seen him in a suit. He cleans up very nicely! Of course, I'm a little biased, but Emily was gorgeous! Emily told us this morning that the dance was a lot of fun. Oh! Her curfew? It was midnight. Time she actually got home? 12:05! We let it slide since they did leave the dance early to go eat dinner at IHOP afterwards and lost track of time. Besides, I think this is the first time she's not gotten home 10-15 minutes before curfew.

Until tomorrow....

3 comments:

  1. I love the post processing that you did. I gave it a very "wintry" feel! Great photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks gorgeous!! What's a curfew? Are they supposed to obey it? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture and a very handsome couple! Only five minutes late? Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete