Sunday, February 8, 2009

Blog Award!

Wow! I've really got some catching up to do. I'm not posting my photo in this post since I have other business to FINALLY take care of. I'll be back later this afternoon to post my photo. I still need to do some work on the photo...it turned out quite crappy because of lighting issues.

First, I want to thank my friend, Deb. A while back she gave my blog an award which I'm just now getting around to posting. Sorry, Deb!
I'm supposed to list 5 things I'm addicted to so here are my top 5 addictions:

1. Coffee...strong and black!
2. Photography
3. My laptop
4. Chocolate
5. My morning chats with Deb

Now, it's my turn to pass this award on to 5 of my favorite blogs. This was tough since so many of my favorites have already received the award, but I'm passing it on to....

1. Boise State Mom
2. Jan Mary
3. Dawn
4. Megan
5. Kait

Ok, girls...it's your turn!

2 comments:

  1. Dang girl!! It's about time!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award - you deserve it lady!

    ReplyDelete