Wednesday, February 18, 2009

47, 48, and 49 of 365

I'm back again. I think I'm gonna have to face the fact that it's almost impossible for me to process, upload and blog every day. That's ok. I'm not going to beat myself up over it. As long as I'm taking my photos every day and getting them here every 2 or 3 days; I'm good! Although...I did sort of cheat on a couple of these photos. I'll explain in a minutes. First, I want to thank all of you that visited my blog and left birthday wishes for Emily. She was absolutely thrilled with all of them.

Now, back to my cheating. I do hope you're not all tired of hearing about Emily's birthday. Just bear with me a little longer and I'll move on. Two of the photos below were actually made this past Sunday (on Em's birthday), but I really wanted to include them in this project.


Day 47: Emily LOVES pancakes...specifically Lee's pancakes. She doesn't think mine are so great. Could that be because I hate pancakes; therefore, I don't make them very well. Back to the photo...Lee make pancakes for Emily's birthday breakfast. When she asked for seconds, he decided to make the ones in the photo below. That explains why they're not on a clean plate. Sorry about that!
Cute, huh? I'm sure he would've loved to have perfected them, but she was full after eating these!

Day 48: Not much to say about this one except that it's kinda funny. Em really likes those big chocolate chip cookie "cakes" so that's what she got....from the grocery store bakery. Yeah...I know...I probably won't win any "Mother of the Year" awards. Lee and I picked out this cookie cake, brought it home and the first thing Emily said when she saw it was, "It says Happy Buttday!" You decide!Day 49: Technically, Emily took this next photo today at school and emailed it to me. I want to sincerely apologize for the quality of the photo. It was taken with her Blackberry and she said the creature wouldn't stay still. A veterinarian clinic (I think she said) brought two baby kangaroos to the school today to visit the Ag Department. While they were there they took the kangaroos around to visit some of the other classrooms. The visited Emily's Chemistry class. She did take a couple of videos that turned out great. The kangaroos were soooo cute. Anyway...here's the photo (bad quality and all).
Ok, guys! That's it for today. Hope you enjoyed them and I'll be back tomorrow. Seriously! I've got errands to run in the morning so I know I'll get some photos around town. Ready to see more of my town?

Until tomorrow....




8 comments:

  1. I am like you, I take the photo each day, but can't seem to get to blog everyday. Love the pancakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack, I was signed in under my hubby!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the number pancakes - I can imiagine all sorts of requests for letteres and words if I started that here!

    The cake - lol!

    Great your daughter is involved too, and helping with your daily photos.

    Don't stress about posting the pics daily - these photos are primarily for you, and you will have an amazing collection by the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally fine to post only twice a week. this project should be fun. don't stress yourself! yummy pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pictures, Happy Birthday Emily! I love the pancakes and the cake yummy they look divine! As for the Joey Oh My so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pancakes! Love your blog, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful number pancakes! and great cake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, I missed Emily's birthday! Please tell her Happy Belated Birthday (yeah, like she'd care LOL)!

    Love the pancakes - they've always been my favorite breakfast, too, and what Lee made her is so sweet!

    Now the cookie could be either or but I can make out birthday.

    I bet those baby kangaroos were so cute and the diapers crack me up.

    Meant to mention I love your new header - beautiful brown eyes!

    ReplyDelete