Sunday, February 15, 2009

46 of 365

Sixteen years ago at 4:24am this morning, my last baby was born. Today, in place of that darling baby is an amazing young woman. Today's photo is of the flowers that her dad (who lives in Georgia) sent her. Sorry you only get Emily's arm in the photo, but she hadn't had her shower yet and said she looked crappy. LOL! Personally, I don't think she's ever looked "crappy". We have some plans for her today, but, since she reads this blog, I can't tell you about them right now.

So...on that note...I'll end this today by saying:

Happy Birthday, Emily! I hope you have many, many more.
I love you to the moon and back.
Mommy

11 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Emily.
    I remember when my daughter was that age, she would refuse to run to the local drugstore if she didn't look perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet and happpy birthday to your girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your daughter, and lovely flowers. Hope she did not stay camera-shy all day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful!

    Everything good afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday to your daughter and beautiful flowers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful! Happy Birthday Emily!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Emily.
    Great photo, beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday Emily! Hope she had a great one!
    I love this photo! The muted colors are so pretty and the flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the coloring on this photo of the beautiful bouquet. Hope Emily had a great celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very lovely, I laugh when I read that she thinks that she 'looks crappy', how can she at 16. My daughter says the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful flowers and I hope she had a wonderful Birthday!

    ReplyDelete